Kable Light Positioning

jennyultimate

Hi all. A while back I asked about getting the Kable lights to attach to a beam. I was told how and now I have them showing in my camera view but they do not seem to appear where they are placed on the floor plan and I can't get them to follow the angle of the beam.... upwards. I have tried playing with the tilt angle and the drop off but it doesn't work. Can anyone guide me on changing the angle from the start point @ 110" to the end point at 173"  (the kables are 195" long).

I would greatly appreciate some help here.

I have attached 2 files. floor plan and 3d    (please ignore the error message circles on my plan)

Thank you, thank you!

Davidson home V13.1-Floor Plan cable lights.pdf

Davidson home V13.1-Full Camera 3D cable lights.pdf

Thanks Dennis. But the y axis in in inches.  Do you mean on the Electrical Service Specifications when I open the object? If so, on the left drop down I find the Y position (not axis) under the Offset heading. Is that where you mean... and if so, it's in inches not degrees.  ANd I just changed that Y position from -1" (where it was defaulted) to 90" and then went to camera view and nothing changed.

THis is frustrating! Any more thoughts?

Jenny - NO you are in the wrong place.  Click on the symbol.  The bar will appear that allows you to open the "object" but one in from that to the right is the open symbol icon.  Open the symbol and go down to the rotate option and enter the degrees there.  YOu will see it adjust.  YOU just have to figure out the exact degrees to match the rafter/ceiling slope.