Disable Video Card Nag Window

Spectrum-Design

I have a laptop that I use at home which does not support a high enough version of Open GL for Cheif X.  I can do enough in plan to make it worthwhile to use the laptop, regardless of the video card.  I get this pop-up window a lot:

C:\p4sync\dev\Releases\20\chief\source\appmgr.cpp(1031): Error #272032208

"You are using a video card that will not give you optimal performance from this product. Ensure that your video card meets the minimum system requirements and that you are using an up to date video card driver."

6/17/2018 6:20:40 PM

Build: 20.3.0.54x64

Is there anyway to disable this nag window?

I get this all the time too:

Assertion failed: A serious error occurred. Do not save the file in its current state. If you want to try saving your work, use Save As to create a new file. Please restart the program and contact Technical Support.

C:\p4sync\dev\Releases\20\chief\source\ChiefQtApplication.cpp(238): Error #272000999

"A serious error occurred. Do not save the file in its current state. If you want to try saving your work, use Save As to create a new file. Please restart the program and contact Technical Support."

6/17/2018 10:20:51 PM

Build: 20.3.0.54x64

Thanks David.  I know I've read about solutions to change something in the registry to keep nag windows like that from popping up in other programs.  I don't know enough about registries or anything that technical to know if that is possible in this circumstance though.

If it is an intel Card / Driver , try searching on Intel here in the Q&A Forum as there are numerous versions of intel's drivers not working well with Chief with certain Intel Cards and there have been several good threads on it with MarkMC and Kitchenabode taking part.