Missing Plan Sets

WoodlandDesign

I received a plan file from one of my builder clients that was created in Designer.  For the most part it transferred to Chief but the plan sets seem to be missing their full menu.  (Please see screenshot).  Is anyone familiar with this and/or does anyone know the solution to obtaining the rest of the plan sets?

I'm thinking there must be a reset option or similar....

Thanks in advance.

-DG

Untitled.jpg

It appears you have 12 layer sets and 11 pages of layout that could potentially be a complete drawing set.  Can you link back to the plan file from the layout views ?   What do you suspect is missing ?

I only get the default layer set when I link back from the layout pages.  I want to be able to utilize, for example, the regular framing or roof plan sets but they don't exist without me creating them.  I don't understand why they aren't in my drop down tab under Active Layer Set Control. 

I assume because I imported the plan from Designer that it has something to do with it.

Does that make sense?

No layout file received from client but I just stumbled upon the solution.  I went into the framing annotation set to check something and when I closed the DBX the missing default layer sets appeared in the Active Layer Sets drop down box!  Very strange but glad I found the answer.

Thanks for the input guys.