Neo Angle Shower with curb

wpdesigninc

I am working on a small bath design with a neo-angle shower and custom pan.  I am using the X9 Interiors Program.  I am looking for direction on two items: 

1) I have built the shower using with the half wall tool and built my glass using a polyline solid. The shower has a 4" curb. How do I add a frameless glass door or convert one of the polyline sections to a door? When I to place a door in the section, I lose that section of curb? Each time I add it, the curb goes away. 

2) How do I a) create a custom floor pattern for tiles of various sizes and b. Create a 6" border around the room and then insert my floor pattern inside of that border? 

Here is what I have so far

Appreciate the advice! 

Screen Shot 2018-06-14 at 7.01.08 PM.png

On 6/14/2018 at 7:03 PM, wpdesigninc said:

I am working on a small bath design with a neo-angle shower and custom pan.  I am using the X9 Interiors Program.  I am looking for direction on two items: 

1) I have built the shower using with the half wall tool and built my glass using a polyline solid. The shower has a 4" curb. How do I add a frameless glass door or convert one of the polyline sections to a door? When I to place a door in the section, I lose that section of curb? Each time I add it, the curb goes away. 

2) How do I a) create a custom floor pattern for tiles of various sizes and b. Create a 6" border around the room and then insert my floor pattern inside of that border? 

Here is what I have so far

Appreciate the advice! 

Screen Shot 2018-06-14 at 7.01.08 PM.png

You can Use Floor Material regions for the Field and Custom Sized areas , and assign the Border Tile as the Room's main Floor tile , that way for the field tile you can make a room polyline , convert it to a material region and then pull it off the wall 6" to "show" the Border.  Make the Field and custom shape Material regions 1/16" thicker than the Room Floor tile so you see them ( I usually make the Thinset 1/16 thicker to do this) , you may need to make any custom areas another 1/16th thicker to show through the new field Tile too.

Doors are always an issue in showers so I just use a PL Solid or even a Soffit with glass as the material , things are a little better in X10 in that regard.

M.