Cant use mouse orbit in Working Plan

Ferrin

Good afternoon,

Version is x10- For some reason can't figure out why I cant use the mouse orbit tool in Working Plan View. It works just fine in any 3D / Ortho view, just when I get back to the 2DI've got nothing. Everything used to work just fine but I feel like I clicked a button somewhere and now don't know what I clicked. 

Very kind

I guess it would be more of a rotate that I am looking for, I used to be able to rotate the face when trying to design a room and now I can't figure out how to do anymore. Had it in my head that it was Orbit.

Apologies, jumping back and forth from Sketch-up and CA and I think its finally starting to get to me. 

It's more of a design preference - When I'm going through a 2D plan to either study or design it I have this thing where I like to look at it from all angles, quite literally grabbing the whole sheet and rotating it to see if something jumps out at me. I could do it in Sketch Up and for some reason thought that I could/was doing it in CA but im starting to think I was mistaken.