Stocking Library

Mkhoye

New to CA and have tons of questions, is this a good format for asking basics or is there a better starting point. Already watching training videos. Here a question. How do I stock my library, I've download what available but yesterday while viewing a kitchen video the designer had tons of quartz sample from different manufacture's. Where do I get that kind of options. When I do a search for a name brand it comes back nothing matching search found. Thanks for your help!

2 hours ago, Mkhoye said:

New to CA and have tons of questions, is this a good format for asking basics or is there a better starting point. Already watching training videos. Here a question. How do I stock my library, I've download what available but yesterday while viewing a kitchen video the designer had tons of quartz sample from different manufacture's. Where do I get that kind of options. When I do a search for a name brand it comes back nothing matching search found. Thanks for your help!

It's great that you are watching the training videos.  Another resource that would have answered your question would be to open the Help and search for "Library".  Also, for the Forum it would be nice if you take the time to fill in your signature so we know who you are - just makes it a little more personal.  See my signature below.

Welcome to our world.

On 6/7/2018 at 12:12 PM, Mkhoye said:

Thanks for feed back, I'm getting there. Library comments helpful! Working on signature. Feel like I'm drinking through a fire hose!

https://www.chiefarchitect.com/3d-library/index.php?r=site/library&reset=true

Filter by Version and Catalog type at the top, eg Manufacturer or Bonus  ( Non-Manuf.)

it's good to have your Forum Signature filled in, especially with the Software Version,
and of course a real Name is nice too :) ..............see mine below in Blue for how to do that.
If you don't see my Signature then you have them turned off for the Forum so you need to
Toggle it on in UserName>Account >Signatures...... go to the Upper RH Corner of Forum Window.
M.