Properties to pain tool

MarkMc

I've lost it? Have the object eyedropper, object painting modes just can't locate "select properties to paint". Looked in both 3d and plan toolbars.

Build 20.2.3.3x63.

Anybody else? Tried calling and didn't get through which is rare.

TIA

Properties search.png

16 minutes ago, Chopsaw said:

Does it not show up when you select something with the Object Eyedropper ?  Should be on the bottom left with the Object Painter Modes.  Maybe try the hot key  ( Shift + L  ) 5b16c2435a749_SelectPropertiestoPainttool.JPG.069aa451693612f59f7b50034dc84f41.JPG

Doesn't show, shortcut key does nothing. Will try support again.5b16c67908d60_Screenwithojbectpainter.thumb.png.c456382ecd6b19ddd4ae399f03f84f39.png

In your screen shot it shows the eyedropper icon.  Does it not change to the spray can when you select a valid object ?

I am still running v. 20.2.2.3. and it all seems to work fine so maybe you have found a new glitch.

10 minutes ago, Chopsaw said:

Does it not change to the spray can when you select a valid object ?

No it doesn't but I got the answer from tech- A) you can no longer add that tool to your toolbar in X10; B)-it just doesn't work on anything I was selecting-furniture, fixtures, railings (where I started) Thanks Chop.  On to plan B :)

16 minutes ago, Joe_Carrick said:

Doesn't work in Plan View - I'm not sure it did in prior versions but maybe it did. 

IAE, try a 3D Perspective View.

WOrks the same in plan or 3D IOW it does not work for fixtures, furniture or railings.

The icon is no longer an option when customizing toolbars (support thought it never was but checked X9) Didn't check if it worked on more objects then, just moving ahead.

Select Object on custom toolbar in X9.png