Assigning annotation set to camera view defaults...

Jones_Drafting

1 hour ago, Jones_Drafting said:

Anybody know a way to assign annotation set to camera view default setup?

(so i don't have to keep changing from "Section view" or "Camera View", to my preferred defaults?)

Thanks.

enable the anno/layer set you want to change the camera-section layer for,  then got to edit/default settings/layer sets and change there

Hi Rene,

When I open a camera view, I want to be able to define which annotation set is automatically associated with the camera view.

Default is to assign it to the camera/section view set.....I don't want that.....just another step. Just more time.....trying to pare time takers.

Cris

3 minutes ago, Jones_Drafting said:

Hi Rene,

When I open a camera view, I want to be able to define which annotation set is automatically associated with the camera view.

Default is to assign it to the camera/section view set.....I don't want that.....just another step. Just more time.....trying to pare time takers.

Cris

so in layer sets you change it to use active layer set for camera sections and it will use the layer set that is active..so whatever anno set you have, if you have that set to switch to your preferrred layer set, then the camera will follow suit

7 minutes ago, Jones_Drafting said:

Hi Rene,

Cris

5b16186db6ca6_layercamerasets.thumb.PNG.eb2304452a127a45122f3589797ec7b1.PNG You can make a camera view anno set to associate a camera view layer set and when you pull an elevation it will use that active layer..it is the inverse of what you described but should still serve your needs I believe?