Rescaling a camera view in X10

gene1472

I need help.  I have just recently upgraded from x9 to x10.  I in the previous versions (6, 9.5, x8, x9 ) I was able to resize and rescale a camera view that I had sent to the layout.  The side, top and bottom handles resized the actual box and the corner handles rescaled the view. In x10 the corner handles only change the shape of the camera view layout box, but does not rescale the view itself.  What am I missing here?   I know that it is probably something simple and right under my nose, but for the life of me I can not figure this out.  Thank you for your time and responses.

image.thumb.png.3a62602be30a9e227bc30dd2d821449f.pngimage.thumb.png.27e09abf9a07ed10f91b16142cd1354c.png The first picture of just the house is what I am talking about in x10, the picture with multiple camera views is x9.  I am able to rescale the camera view in x9, but only the shape of the layout box in x10.  I hope this helps in explaining my problem.

Had the same question when the new release came out.

Hold down the control key first - and then click on the viewport.

The viewport will provide a singular grab handle with which you can shrink the box size.

You're very welcome Gene. Glad to be of help.

This new feature - in being able to shape the viewports - has come in very handy.

Previously there was no way to deal with the overlap of one viewport on top of the other, and now we can.