Logo Designer

wjmdes

Looking for a logo designer for my business. I have looked at others but the logos they do are too involved.  Looking for something simple and some one who understands construction documents and their look.

We have also used 99designs with good success. 

We have also used 48hourslogo  several times for about $29.  I usually offer a bit more $ to get more attention.

In either case, offer lots of feedback as the design options pour in and you will get much better results.

9 minutes ago, WesternDesign said:

We have also used 99designs with good success. 

We have also used 48hourslogo  several times for about $29.  I usually offer a bit more $ to get more attention.

In either case, offer lots of feedback as the design options pour in and you will get much better results.

Did they do you logo, yours is more complex than I require, but I like it!!

This is an example from 99designs we had done back in 2011.  Spent $400 on it, but really didn't see much of a difference between 99designs and spending $99 at 48 hour logo.  The key is how much feedback you give everyone and bumping up your price above the minimum to catch more designer's attention.  You can also look through past projects and see who did them and send an invite to yours (to make sure they see your offer).

You will get your files back in .ai, .eps, .png, psd, .svg, .jpg in CMYK formats so you are ready for all your printing needs. :-)

I love crowd sourcing.

2011_GlobalMiningSolutions_Thumbnail 2_RGB_[PSD].jpg