another stirp light set & some shelves

MarkMc

Plan includes-

Needed these lights for a project and adapted from from Graham's KitcheAdobe (I think) but could have been Renerabbit.

Vertical 42" and horizontal 54". Adjust as you please. (and if you make a few sizes might post them back here eh?

A few depths of shelves (job had changes) that you insert into the back of the cabinet so that to hide the lights and let them shine.

Image only has the horizontals. Since they decided on books the verticals were not used.

Shelves w LED.png

LEDs.plan

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, MarkMc said:

Plan includes-

Needed these lights for a project and adapted from from Graham's KitcheAdobe (I think) but could have been Renerabbit.

Vertical 42" and horizontal 54". Adjust as you please. (and if you make a few sizes might post them back here eh?

A few depths of shelves (job had changes) that you insert into the back of the cabinet so that to hide the lights and let them shine.

Image only has the horizontals. Since they decided on books the verticals were not used.

Shelves w LED.png

LEDs.plan

Thanks Mark , I didn't know Graham had made any but you maybe right as I have Rene's ones and they are angled at 45°

they are here :

31 minutes ago, Kbird1 said:

Thanks Mark , I didn't know Graham had made any but you maybe right as I have Rene's ones and they are angled at 45°

The ones in Marks plan are wider than the one I posted back in Oct 2017. I think they were provided by Rene.

Here is the one I posted. It's a 12" LED under-cabinet light bar. There are three lights, just change the intensity and color to suit.

Abode_ LED Strip Light_12 inch.calibz

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, TheKitchenAbode said:

The ones in Marks plan are wider than the one I posted back in Oct 2017. I think they were provided by Rene.

Here is the one I posted. It's a 12" LED under-cabinet light bar. There are three lights, just change the intensity and color to suit.

Abode_ LED Strip Light_12 inch.calibz

Thanks Graham , maybe @Renerabbitt made two sets ? and I missed these ones then?  at least the InvisiLED set linked above appears to be different than the ones Mark included in the OP.

M.

Someone was having trouble working with these so here's some information that should be helpful.

First- the horizontal lights are on layer "Electrical UC lights" Make sure that is on in your view.

The verticals are on the Electric layer (I don't remember why, I'd prefer them on the other layer) Change the layer assignments to suit.

Second- they light levels are purposely very low. They were set to produce a soft light with little edge definition in that cabinet or as undercabinet lights. Naturally you can change any of the light properties, unfortunately you have to change each light (guess how I know). 

Third-Selecting the lights

They can be selected in a backclipped section ONLY if you have not clipped into the middle of the light. That can either be from the side, front or back depending on the situation.

While they show up in plan (with layer on) BUT IF they are inside another object you can't tab into them.

You CAN select them in plan if you click on the center of the light- not if you click to the side.

In a 3D perspective or when hidden in elevation  - you can't tab into them. (Ask Chief, I have no idea why.) I used a layerset that hides whatever is in the way, noting the height I wanted them at to begin with.

How to select lights.png