remove corrupted library file

madcowscarnival

I have a library file that creates an error on opening CA on my home computer.  It says something along the lines of 3DBonusPlants.calib is corrupted or not loaded.  I go to try and find the file to remove it but can't find it in the library.  How can I remove this particular file without being able to locate in within in the program.  It is a repeating error, I'm just at the office right now and will try to post the exact messages later tonight.  It doesn't cause any issues during program use, just the messages during the initial load.

In your LIbrary Browser, you right-click on the library file and select "Delete" which sends that library file to your trash bin. You then find an uncorrupted version of the library file and install it using the "Import" Library File found under the "Library" main menu. You cannot selectively remove just one file from most libraries.

DJP

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, madcowscarnival said:

It says something along the lines of 3DBonusPlants.calib is corrupted or not loaded.  I go to try and find the file to remove it but can't find it in the library.

Sounds like something is off in the library database.

I'd try -go to C:\ProgramData\Chief Archtiect Premier X6\Bonus Libraries and drop a copy of 3DBonusPlants.calib in there.