Is it possible to Create different kitchen designs within the same project.

Cherel

This really doesn't need to get all that complicated. At least I see no value in blocks or symbols in the long run. Does anyone do that for a building? how's that work if the walls are possibly being moved? Start with existing plan, save as and continue- as written earlier.

No need to force open a second instance of Chief. Open layout, click to open plan, tear off tab, minimize or move to another monitor, repeat... Presto 4 open instances with 4 different layouts and as many perspectives/elevations as you want on each. KISS.

Multiple plans.png

1 minute ago, MarkMc said:

This really doesn't need to get all that complicated. At least I see no value in blocks or symbols in the long run. Does anyone do that for a building? how's that work if the walls are possibly being moved? Start with existing plan, save as and continue- as written earlier.

No need to force open a second instance of Chief. Open layout, click to open plan, tear off tab, minimize or move to another monitor, repeat... Presto 4 open instances with 4 different layouts and as many perspectives/elevations as you want on each. KISS.

Multiple plans.png

I agree,  separate file for each option.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, dshall said:

I agree,  separate file for each option.

This is what I do as well unless its something super simple in which case I will occasionally just place items on different layers.  This approach is really only useful about 5% of the time though.