ICF wall not showing completely

40mstew

Curious as to why the foam insulation of my ICF wall won't show up. I have a 6" & 8" wall that showed up just fine. All walls are foundation walls, the 8" is a retaining wall. All dimensions on wall types  are the same as to where they are to measure from. "Wall layers" is checked. See pic. Looking for a super simple solution. I can upload complete file if it's not an easy solution.

Thanks.

2018-05-23_1443.png

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Cosmas47
    Newest Member
    Cosmas47

• By MN_JohnH
      I am wondering how I can set up my foundation walls and main floor so that I can have a slab on one part and a framed floor on the other that flush out at the same level.
      But I would like the top of the ICF foundation walls to have a double sill plate with the concrete poured inside of that where the slab is and the other side would have accommodations for the framing to come out at the same height. I have a simple plan attached and some cross section details of how the top of foundation wall would look.
      I know I can just build it with the slab at the same level as the house and then just have these detail drawings included in the plan but I am wondering if there is a way to actually have Chief build it this way?

plan.plan
    • By No1ZZTopfan
      Instead of spending hours searching, I prefer to do this. My apologizes.

I've designed homes in previous versions of CA. All the way back to 4. Well, computer HD crashed a while back and nearly lost everything. After new HD, installation of CA 12 w/bonus materials, its back to normal. However...

When I render anything in any of the 6 houses in version 12 I get this alert window (see pic) telling me it can't find the files on the list. Instead of spending hours replacing each one, I would like to know if there is way to simple delete or restore them back to their default material setting, delete them altogether, anything! I can't seem to do them (delete is dimmed) either for some reason. Thanks in advance.

Using CA 12 with all bonus materials.

• By jheath21
      Hello! I downloaded Chief in January, only to find that it didn't come with the core catalogs, or any of the catalogs. I know that I can download individual things through the website, however they still aren't loading into Chief. I have x10 and I downloaded the x10 catalog, still unable to use it. For example, I downloaded a bunch of wood material catalogs to change my cabinets. When I go into materials, I see all the materials say "Texture Missing" with a yellow !. Some of the materials don't even have a name or a photo, there's a folder, but its just blank.
      Help! I use Chief for school and I need these materials to be able to work on my projects at home. Please help!

• By A-H_Ryan
      Ever since I have updated to Chief 11, auto interior dimensions is not in the drop down list.  Where did it go?
    • By rockyshepheard
      I have created a perimeter on the first floor. Then created a second floor. Then created a smaller perimeter for the 'floor and a half '.
      I build the roof and it looks good except all the walls are missing on the floor and a half level.
      I thought you needed walls to make a roof unless you used room dividers. I didn't use room dividers and got the same effect somehow.
      I would prefer to see the walls.
      Any thoughts as to what tick I may have erroneously ticked?
      Thanks!