Text wrapping between 2 PC's

Kduke11

We have multiple PC's and are having issues with the text not displaying correctly. All resolutions are set the same. It's random on the text. These are samples of what it's doing. We can open and/or just move the text and it fixes the issue. Any help on this would be great!! Thanks! 

2018-05-17_0938.png

2018-05-17_0940.png

This has been an ongoing problem for quite some time now.  Please report to tech support so they can get as many complaints as possible and get it fixed.  In the meantime, what I typically find to be the fastest solution is to group select the text, open it, and then click okay.

Yeah, I just went through a long back and forth with tech support sending them files, etc., with the end result that they couldn't reproduce it, and were basically giving up. The more people who send this in the better. Maybe they will move it up to a higher priority and finally fix it. I checked in the old Chieftalk archives and there are reports of this going back to at least 2011, and it had been going on before that. I don't have any other program that does this.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes please report it. This is a must need fix!! When working at home and at office the text gets messed up and if you forget to check or miss it, then all your prints are no good and that is a lot of time and money wasted!!