Sign in to follow this  
TECsta

New layout very slow to respond....

Hi

Recently got the lastest version of room planner. As i always welcome advancements i was keen, however its performance is lagging hard, Takes too many taps to paint and too many attempts to place furniture..

Please advice..

And PLEASE get performance back to the way it was on previous versions, if this is a known issue........ 

Thx

Can you provide more information on what you mean by "lagging hard"? What is lagging? Placing objects from the library? Moving walls? What type of device are you using?

Can you explain your order of operation when it comes to painting and placing furniture? It would be nice to see exactly how it is taking more taps to complete those tasks.

If there are issues with the latest update, we need as much information as possible to look into how it can be improved.

I get the same thing. I have to try multiple times to change the color of an item. I mean, over and over and over...

On 3/15/2018 at 10:18 AM, BoCRon said:

I get the same thing. I have to try multiple times to change the color of an item. I mean, over and over and over...

Can you explain to me how you are trying to change the color of an item and the issue you are running into?