msaxd8

5.0.1.1364 Update Confusinf

Hello all! So my iPhone is set to automatically update apps so I can’t specify when my room planner got updated but I’m sure it’s been within the last two ish weeks. I am not a fan of the new update personally (I feel like it takes more effort to place furniture, pick materials, etc) but my main concern is I cannot seem to figure out where the sq footage is displayed. The old layout had it listed at the top under the plan name and would automatically update. I found the room schedule but even that doesn’t have the total. Maybe I’m just slow and blind and not seeing the solution. All help is appreciated!!!!

The total square footage can be found on the top of the Room Schedule right next to the plan name.

IMG_0084.jpg

Wow that’s crazy! May I ask what type phone you have? I have an iPhone 7 Plus and this is what I see. Notice how my time, cell reception, and battery bar is at the top so I didn’t just crop down the photo 

24A3D682-2AAD-4BD3-8C63-D3FC7A1B216A.thumb.png.4ae775ef988a7c7923113bd92a8adcfb.png

I am using a iPad. It looks like this is a bug on phones that I will log in our database. The only way around this would be to have less rooms, which I understand is not a good solution. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Is there any way I can get the old version back??  This is hands down my favorite app to use and I hate that I paid for the better version and now I can’t use it at all. 

Can you provide more information how why you can't use it at all? What did you like about the old app that you feel is missing from the new version?

With more information we can look into ways to improve the app.

On 2/12/2018 at 10:37 AM, msaxd8 said:

Wow that’s crazy! May I ask what type phone you have? I have an iPhone 7 Plus and this is what I see. Notice how my time, cell reception, and battery bar is at the top so I didn’t just crop down the photo 

24A3D682-2AAD-4BD3-8C63-D3FC7A1B216A.thumb.png.4ae775ef988a7c7923113bd92a8adcfb.png

This issue has been fixed in our latest update. Please update to the latest and let me know if you are still running into this issue with the Room Schedule.