I'm not finding instructions on how to interface with the Bosch, or ANY, laser measuring device. Probably right in front of my nose, but not seeing it. Anyone know where to look??

Thanks!

Gordon

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ShanePDX
    Newest Member
    ShanePDX

• By Dougak
      Has anyone used the bosch laser tape measure with the chief architect? I am curious about which laser tape will integrate smoothest with the chief architect X11 software. Thanks in advance Doug Boitz.
    • By shelby
      Greetings all,

This may seem like a dumb question, but I can't seem to figure it out. I'm trying to measure the total height of a structure I designed (from the floor of the first floor to the tip of the roof). The CAD tools are helpful for taking 2D measurements (width and depth), and I can see height information for rooms in the room specification box, but I don't see any tool that tells me the total height of the structure, including the roof. 

Can anyone point me in the right direction on this one? Driving me crazy, as I am working with some vertical restrictions. 

Many thanks in advance!

Kira
    • By Athenian_CAD
      Stumbled across this looking for a different article on the Chief Architect site and thought it could help people here.

KB-02905: Using a Bluetooth Measuring Device with Room Planner
      https://www.chiefarchitect.com/support/article/KB-02905/
    • By Design_Set_Match
      Please let me know if you or someone you knows provides as-built measuring services for Chief Architect.
      We're a small kitchen & Bath Design Firm in Berkeley and could use some help to relieve the work overload.

Alisa Hofmann,
      Design Set Match
      office@designsetmatch.com
      510-285-0870

Thanks,