Sign in to follow this  
BoCRon

How do I search saved plans?

I just updated to the new version. I don’t see any way to search my saved plans. I have 100+ plans and don’t want to have to constantly scroll through the entire list. It used to bring up a search box. 

Annette

Annette,

Thank you for sending us this issue. It appears that we forgot to add this when you switched to the new User Interface. I have logged a bug in our database and hope to get it fixed in a future update.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks StevenK.  While you’re at it, I’m still anxiously awaiting a kitchen base cabinet with drawers only!

On 1/30/2018 at 11:06 AM, BoCRon said:

I just updated to the new version. I don’t see any way to search my saved plans. I have 100+ plans and don’t want to have to constantly scroll through the entire list. It used to bring up a search box. 

Annette

We have released an update that adds search back to the Saved plans section of the user interface. You can download it from the iOS App Store or Google Play Store.

Thanks, will do. I’m hoping y’all also added the search feature back to the library as well. 

Search is in the library. When you go to the library panel, it is the last one in the list.

Got it all updated, thanks. 

Not sure why I couldn’t find the search in the library. I was probably looking for it to show like in the old version.

Is there a secret to editing the colors of things in the library? It used to be pretty straightforward, you’d change the color wheel and then double click on the object and voila. Now I have to scroll and click many times to change a color. 

To modify a material, you will select a material like Brick - Aged and then tap Edit to bring up the Edit Material dialog to change the color. I see there being one extra click and that is clicking OK in the Edit Material dialog. Are there other clicks that I am missing? Is it that you have more sliders within the Edit Material dialog?