VickiZ

3D Rendering Not working

I am trying to render my floor plan in 3D.  I've done this plenty of times before. when I hit the camera button to do this, the "camera view" is another floor plan.

Help please.

Vicki

Hello Vicki,

Sorry to hear about the problem you are running into. What device are you using? Does the problem happen with all plans or just one?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    pmevans60
    Newest Member
    pmevans60

• By ericepv
      Rochester, NY based rendering company available for remote work. I am a long time Chief user (currently on X-12 but equipped with earlier versions also) and have worked for many commercial clients and residential clients across the country. You can view samples of my work on my website https://epvisualz.com .

Please contact me directly at 585-441-5291 or by email: eric@epvisualz.com .

• By steve_mcdowell
      Looking for design partner for upcoming projects. My previous designer used Chief and he is too busy to take on additional work. Ideally looking for someone who may have building experience in addition to being a designer. Looking for someone who can deliver preliminary floor plans and elevations to facilitate proof of concept, someone who can design to specific standards for ARC review and submission standards. The designer will need to understand page naming conventions and all related requirements for the city of Bend Oregon for streamlined permit submission. Structural drafting and coordination with structural engineers.

See attached files as example of the type of drawings needed
      A0.01 COVER SHEET.pdf
      A0.02 PLAN NOTES.pdf
      A1.01 SITE PLAN.pdf
      A1.02 MAIN FLOOR PLAN.pdf
      A1.03 LOWER FLOOR PLAN.pdf
      A1.04 FOUNDATION AND LOWER FLOOR FRAMING.pdf
      A1.05 LOWER ROOF AND UPPER FLOOR FRAMING.pdf
      A1.06 UPPER ROOF FRAMING.pdf
      A2.01 EXTERIOR ELEVATIONS.pdf
      A2.02 EXTERIOR ELEVATIONS.pdf
      A3.01 BUILDING SECTIONS.pdf
    • By pgjacob
      Hi All
      I am trying to render pool water.  I have tried different things but I just can't seem to get it to look right.  The first two supplied are from "pool Studio".  To me these look fairly realistic.  I like the transparency and color.  The last two are my renderings.  I know it has a lot to do with the pool plaster material, texture, etc.  But I just can't seem to get a good pool water.  I have gone to the Sketch Up Club for good images.  Just looking for tricks and tips as I have been doing alot of pools lately..

thanks in advance
      melissa

• By marie-eve
      I have a MacBook Pro but can’t use my ex10 version on it it crash all the time, I would like to buy a new laptop for version x12 any suggestion for a long road ?
      I know the MacBook Pro next generation will be out of only next year... 
    • By kingsgate
      Hello,

I have the HTC vive, steam set up and am able to tour my projects, but it renders with weird flashes of black, sometimes a rainbow effect, usually fairly blurry. I have all lights, shadows and reflections turned off. Any suggetions on how to fix this?