RebelResurrected

Finding Items

Hey, I'm new to the Room Planner app and am having difficulty finding certain items. Specifically art/wall paintings. I've noticed in user posted galleries others have art hanging on their wall. Can someone please tell me what key words to search for? I've tried searching art, painting, picture, photo, poster, frame and canvas but found nothing. Is this app still supported and updated? And were some items limited edition and that's why I can't find them? Any help and answers would be greatly appreciated.

On 8/29/2017 at 10:20 AM, RebelResurrected said:

Hey, I'm new to the Room Planner app and am having difficulty finding certain items. Specifically art/wall paintings. I've noticed in user posted galleries others have art hanging on their wall. Can someone please tell me what key words to search for? I've tried searching art, painting, picture, photo, poster, frame and canvas but found nothing. Is this app still supported and updated? And were some items limited edition and that's why I can't find them? Any help and answers would be greatly appreciated.

Hello, 

You can find a few frames/wall art by navigating to: Room Planner Core Library> Furniture> Interior Accessories. There is also an assortment of different wall accessories located within some of the Bonus Catalogs. 

I hope this helps.