Sign in to follow this  
lectricguy

Upgraded program

I recently upgraded to the 2018 Home design program  from the 2017 version. Now all my textures, paint colors and other 3D views are washed out....they look dingy....and not true to the color chosen. On the 2017 program the colors were always crisp and bright but in the 2018 program they look terrible. I've been thinking of deleting the 2018 program and going back to the 2017 program as it is that bad. Anyone else have this problem? I'll wait to hear what others might say to fix this but if nothing comes down I will uninstall the 2018 program and use the 2017. There wasn't much difference for an upgrade anyway but I would like to think the additional cost allowed me better use of the program. 

On 4/27/2017 at 2:47 PM, lectricguy said:

I recently upgraded to the 2018 Home design program  from the 2017 version. Now all my textures, paint colors and other 3D views are washed out....they look dingy....and not true to the color chosen. On the 2017 program the colors were always crisp and bright but in the 2018 program they look terrible. I've been thinking of deleting the 2018 program and going back to the 2017 program as it is that bad. Anyone else have this problem? I'll wait to hear what others might say to fix this but if nothing comes down I will uninstall the 2018 program and use the 2017. There wasn't much difference for an upgrade anyway but I would like to think the additional cost allowed me better use of the program. 

Hello, 

It looks like you may be using a Home Designer DIY product.

For Home Designer questions, please visit the HomeTalk forum linked below: 

https://hometalk.chiefarchitect.com/

Also, it may be a good idea to get in contact with Technical Support to troubleshoot the 3D issues you are experiencing. You can find contact information for your product here: https://www.homedesignersoftware.com/company/contact.html

Thank you.