Sign in to follow this  
CJT1963

Room Planner use with PC+mouse ?

To all,

I know RP is specifically designed for touch screen mobile tablets etc, but can one use it on a normal windows 10-Pro pc with mouse (no touch screen) first, then transfer the info to your tablet for going out on site & the same in reverse ?

Over & out,

CJT1963   

To all,

I know RP is specifically designed for touch screen mobile tablets etc, but can one use it on a normal windows 10-Pro pc with mouse (no touch screen) first, then transfer the info to your tablet for going out on site & the same in reverse ?

Over & out,

CJT1963

Hi CJT1963,

Thanks for the question. Room Planner is only supported on mobile devices running either Android or iOS. If you are wanting a program that is compatible with Windows 10, you may want to look into our Home Designer (http://www.homedesignersoftware.com) products.

Hi CJT1963,

Thanks for the question. Room Planner is only supported on mobile devices running either Android or iOS. If you are wanting a program that is compatible with Windows 10, you may want to look into our Home Designer (http://www.homedesignersoftware.com) products.

That's a shame, yes I'm aware of CA & HDP. I trust a KINDLE FIRE works o.k. with RP ?

That's a shame, yes I'm aware of CA & HDP. I trust a KINDLE FIRE works o.k. with RP ?

Unfortunately, Kindle Fires are not supported as Amazon uses their own proprietary app store, and not the standard Google Play Store for downloading applications.

Unfortunately, Kindle Fires are not supported as Amazon uses their own proprietary app store, and not the standard Google Play Store for downloading applications.

H'mmm not having much luck with this one, looks like I may have to spend some money on a new mobile tablet. Before I do, is there a list of tablets that could be listed on this forum that works o.k. with RP ?

Over & out,

CJT1963

Regarding the above, I'd like to be pointed in the direction for tablets that work ok with RP, any users willing to reply with their device will be most appreciated.

In the meantime I'm considering - ASUS Transformer Book T100TAF Quad Core 2GB 32GB SSD 10.1 inch Tablet.

​Thanks,

​CJT1963