Sign in to follow this  
Albert_Tan

Roomplanner support for Micro LM400-laser-distance-meter by RIGID

Hi,

I bought the Micro LM400 Laser Distance Meter by RIGID ( go to rigid.com for more detail of the product) quite sometime ago. Wonder it will be supported ( presently not under the list of Bluetooth devices) on the Roomplanner.

Thanks.

Hi Albert, 

We haven't done any testing with this particular laser measuring device in-house so I can't say for certain if it's compatible or not.

I would recommend installing Room Planner LE (Free Trial Version) either from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store and see if it pairs to your RIDGID device via bluetooth. If it does, see if the dimensions that are taken can be sent to an input field for a wall, door, or other 3D item within the app. 

I am currently considering purchase a bluetooth laser meter.  Does Room Planner only work with the limited list of compatible bluetooth meters listed on your website exclusively?  Would other bluetooth models work? I'm interested in Leica Disto D2 (also bluetooth enabled) but it wasn't in your list.

I am currently considering purchase a bluetooth laser meter.  Does Room Planner only work with the limited list of compatible bluetooth meters listed on your website exclusively?  Would other bluetooth models work? I'm interested in Leica Disto D2 (also bluetooth enabled) but it wasn't in your list.

If it isn't listed on the Room Planner System Requirements page, then it probably isn't compatible with the app.