architect

iPad Pro.?

I'm a new user and on an iPad pro, currently I cannot rotate items and have opened a case on this issue. Using room planner.

I'm a new user and on an iPad pro, currently I cannot rotate items and have opened a case on this issue. Using room planner.

I am able to rotate items in Room Planner on an iPad Pro.  How are you trying to rotate the objects?  Are you tapping on the icon or dragging the icon?  To rotate an item you must tap and hold on the icon and drag it around on the screen.

Is there a way to use my Apple pen with the Room Planer on a new iPad Pro 9.7 256 GB? Thanks!

It doesn't open the app for me and the Disto laser doesn't connect.

This question doesn't really belong in this thread.  Have you double checked the System Requirements and looked over the other relevant threads on with the same problem?

Is there a way to use my Apple pen with the Room Planer on a new iPad Pro 9.7 256 GB? Thanks!

This question doesn't really belong in this thread.  Try creating a new one instead.

I am using room planner on a new iPad 9.7”.  When I input wall sizes with my Bosch GLM 50C it works fine, but will not accept values typed into the keyboard. No matter what I do they revert to the last value.  I also have difficulty opening the keyboard when I tap on a wall length label.

5 hours ago, JCKukalis said:

I am using room planner on a new iPad 9.7”.  When I input wall sizes with my Bosch GLM 50C it works fine, but will not accept values typed into the keyboard. No matter what I do they revert to the last value.  I also have difficulty opening the keyboard when I tap on a wall length label.

It will revert back to the existing measurement if it is not a valid measurement. When you click on a wall length it will not automatically highlight and replace, make sure to delete the existing value and then type in a new. See if that helps

I use it sometimes on my iPad pro and everything works just fine.

I’m using an iPad Pro 12.9” with iOS 11.4.1 and RoomPlanerLE (still evaluating) locks up after a few minutes, losing all my work.  Restored my iPad to factory and still have the issue.

I use it on my iPadPro.
Each several minutes applet started to be freeze and the only way to go further it is closed applet. Than this program shows me a message that applet was crashed and asked me to send notification to developers. Did it several times.
Applet still working with bugs. I cannot use it normally.

Sent a letter to customer service 07th of October - no answer.

I total dissapointed.