TSarantopulos

Where is the table of contents?

I just bought a new tablet with the required standards to run the software. However,when I click on the question mark and it brings up the "Table of Contents" TOC, if I select any topic, the files or whatever is used to access the TOC just takes me to the Android Office and states the files were either deleted, moved or renamed. I would like to access the information and instructions to use this tool. I have already uninstalled and repurchased the program in hopes to correct this glitch. It appears the program runs OK, its just the TOC that isn't. I need this or another program for measuring and drawing as-builts in the field that I can then import into my Chief Architect. Please help with any suggestions.

I just bought a new tablet with the required standards to run the software. However,when I click on the question mark and it brings up the "Table of Contents" TOC, if I select any topic, the files or whatever is used to access the TOC just takes me to the Android Office and states the files were either deleted, moved or renamed. I would like to access the information and instructions to use this tool. I have already uninstalled and repurchased the program in hopes to correct this glitch. It appears the program runs OK, its just the TOC that isn't. I need this or another program for measuring and drawing as-builts in the field that I can then import into my Chief Architect. Please help with any suggestions.

What device are you using? Do you happen to know the Android version currently installed on this tablet? Do you perhaps have one or both of these third party apps installed?

-WPS Office + PDF

-Business Calendar 2

What device are you using? Do you happen to know the Android version currently installed on this tablet? Do you perhaps have one or both of these third party apps installed?

-WPS Office + PDF

-Business Calendar 2

Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70 KitKat Android 4.4.4 WPS office is the app it defaults to.

Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70 KitKat Android 4.4.4 WPS office is the app it defaults to.

That's the problem. We are working on a fix that should be within the next update that will hopefully correct this compatibility issue with certain 3rd party applications. In the meantime, if you'd like to view the Table of Contents, feel free to access the links Katalyst777 posted above or uninstall WPS.