Sign in to follow this  
tjcoy747chief

Adding a second floor but not sure how to remove floor from living area on 1st

To begin with I am not a designer just a novice. I am working on the basics for a summer home in Phillipines and want to give them something very visual and actucate. The home there are all made of concrete and center block / hollow block. I am using Home Designer pro 2016. I have built foundation and 1st floor and all came out well, but my problem is when I add 2nd floor I want the living area left open from below on 1st floor. I have read alot but still do not see how to do this. Any help would be mucho apprecaited, thanks Tim

Tried to send my file of 1st floor but will not let me attach and looked and only 6MB so who knows, thanks again Tim

To begin with I am not a designer just a novice. I am working on the basics for a summer home in Phillipines and want to give them something very visual and actucate. The home there are all made of concrete and center block / hollow block. I am using Home Designer pro 2016. I have built foundation and 1st floor and all came out well, but my problem is when I add 2nd floor I want the living area left open from below on 1st floor. I have read alot but still do not see how to do this. Any help would be mucho apprecaited, thanks Tim

Tried to send my file of 1st floor but will not let me attach and looked and only 6MB so who knows, thanks again Tim

Hi tjcoy747chief

It looks like you created this thread in the wrong user forum. Feel free to make your way over to the HomeTalk user forum to discuss any issues you are experiencing concerning the Home Designer Pro 2016 PC/Mac product: https://hometalk.chiefarchitect.com/