Sign in to follow this  
mdpowell

Where is the "Merge Rooms" button?!

I've created several rooms that I want to merge into a single floorplan. The RoomPlanner help guide says to do this using the "merge rooms" button but I've searched all over the app and I can't find it. Using iOs, RoomPlanner version 4.1

Thanks, M

I've created several rooms that I want to merge into a single floorplan. The RoomPlanner help guide says to do this using the "merge rooms" button but I've searched all over the app and I can't find it. Using iOs, RoomPlanner version 4.1

Thanks, M

Hello,

To merge rooms within our Room Planner application, you must first select one of the rooms that you want to join. Once selected, look in the bottom right corner of your screen to see the ‘Merge Rooms’ button (See attached image). Tap this tool and then select the second room that you want the first to merge with.

Each area should now be selected and should be represented by a light blue fill color. Look in the bottom right corner once more and tap the checkmark to merge the two areas.

Please let me know if you are still having trouble.

post-9-0-81211400-1439328061_thumb.png

I do not see the "merge rooms" button

Are two separate rooms sharing at least one wall like the image attached in my last reply? If not, then the 'Merge Rooms' button will not appear.