Sign in to follow this  
flkat777

How do I create a pool and outdoor patio?

Hi everyone,

I'm looking or some tips on how to make an outdoor space with a pool and patio deck. I know that I can create a room and make the walls invisible for the patio, but how to I create a pool and hot tub feature? I would love some suggestions.

Thanks!

Kat

I am new to this software and haven't seen where you can add a pool. Maybe you can use the rugs and customize the color to make it look like a pool and hot tub? There's a round rug and a rectagular one.

Yes, that's exactly what I did. I wish there was an easier way, but for now, this will do.

so over a year on and it seems that the professional software still doesn't have this ability.

On 4/1/2017 at 8:54 AM, M_MOLE said:

so over a year on and it seems that the professional software still doesn't have this ability.

Is this in relation to the Room Planner mobile application or the Home Designer Professional desktop software we offer? 

Room Planner is intended for designing the interior of a room or area. It's not meant for exterior/landscape design. If you are using Home Designer Professional, then landscape tools are available, along with several options to create in-ground and above ground pools.