Sign in to follow this  
Greg_NY61

Email image

Just got the upgrade and did a simple plan out of the box and emailed the copy to my self and below is the image, the Planner logo is hugging the plan. Now if I send that to a customer, this is not the image I would like to present and if I am in business and pay for the software I would like to have my name or logo on the plan.

Also when you add dimensions, its very hard to keep them straight,,, if something can be done to keep the dimension like from staggering effect and keep the line always straight that would be great.

post-678-0-77873700-1437220267_thumb.jpg

Important consideration! If we can't get our own logos on right now, please let us opt for no logo.

The logo in your attached image seems to be 4x the normal size.  Can you provide more information on that, device type, OS for us.

I used send tab in planner, it captured the image and I used email feature in planner and emailed the image to my desktop and opened the image on my desktop running windows 7 Pro. I still don't get why you need to have a logo as big, put it someplace in the lower corner in a smaller format, not to mention that email automatically adds that the image was made using room planner. As a professional contractor there should be an option to put my logo if anything.

Here is another example, the logo is way to big and I used the plan that came with the planner and did the same process and this is what I got:

post-678-0-73374900-1438345228_thumb.jpg