Sign in to follow this  
tantrim

Will this only work with an IPad

I do not own a single Apple devise, do I need to go out and purchase one and if so will the 16GB be sufficient or do I need to buy the 128GB. I have always used and owned Samsung or Sony devices and am a Android user. Would this Room planner possibly work a Sony Vaio that has windows 8.1 on it. this is a touch screen with a stylist. X6 works on it great by the way. But room planner looks as if it would be simpler and quicker to do initial measurements using the Bluetooth device..

I do not own a single Apple devise, do I need to go out and purchase one and if so will the 16GB be sufficient or do I need to buy the 128GB. I have always used and owned Samsung or Sony devices and am a Android user. Would this Room planner possibly work a Sony Vaio that has windows 8.1 on it. this is a touch screen with a stylist. X6 works on it great by the way. But room planner looks as if it would be simpler and quicker to do initial measurements using the Bluetooth device..

Hi tantrim, 

Room Planner is only available on mobile Apple devices currently, however, we are in the process of developing an Android version. As it's a mobile application, it's not supported on a full operating system such as Windows 8.1. 

Josh thanks for the follow up. Do you have a tentative date for the release?I will go the iPad route if needed but worry about Changinget over from Android. I already have a Samsung 10.1 and Note 4

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    DwightDJ
    Newest Member
    DwightDJ