flkat777

Question about the UI of Room Planner

Good afternoon,

I have a question about the user interface of room planner. I've noticed in the tutorial video, as well as in a lot of the gallery pages, it looks different from the version that I have. The bars at the top and bottom of the screen are dark (like a gray/black), as well as the library file. But on my iPad they are white. I have included a photo of my iPad version vs. a sample that is in the gallery pages here on this site.

Can someone tell me why there is a difference?

Thanks so much,

Kat

post-108-0-13321500-1422219939_thumb.png

post-108-0-95830000-1422219960_thumb.png

Good afternoon,

I have a question about the user interface of room planner. I've noticed in the tutorial video, as well as in a lot of the gallery pages, it looks different from the version that I have. The bars at the top and bottom of the screen are dark (like a gray/black), as well as the library file. But on my iPad they are white. I have included a photo of my iPad version vs. a sample that is in the gallery pages here on this site.

Can someone tell me why there is a difference?

Thanks so much,

Kat

Hi Kat, 

Good catch on the user interface differences. The image you posted with the black/gray interface is an older version of Room Planner, while the white interface represents the most up-to-date version (3.0.1). 

• Like 1

Hi Kat, 

Good catch on the user interface differences. The image you posted with the black/gray interface is an older version of Room Planner, while the white interface represents the most up-to-date version (3.0.1). 

Ok thank you! :-)