Sign in to follow this  
norbolig

Adjust Wall thickness

Hello,

I have just installed Room Planner on my iPAD, and are equipped with a DISTO D810 touch, but are still looking for a way of adjusting the wall thickness.

Is this possible in the program?

I believe Room Planner will fullfill most of my needs, and it is for sure a low budget system to get started with onsite laser measurements and sketching on a iPad. If I want to go for a Room Planner with more functions, possible export to AutoCad, and being willing to pay more, what is your advise?)

Thanks.

Regards,

Roger

Norbolig,

Wall thickness is on there radar, I have asked for that one too. What design software are you using now? Do you have Chief Architect's home designer, or Premier?

-Stepheng

Stpheng,

thanks for your reply. This is good news, if it comes in the near future... 

I would like to be able to deliver the drawing to my archiect, that typically use AutoCad 2015 (or older version).

Regards,

Roger

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    New2Chief
    Newest Member
    New2Chief

• By Elsayed
      Hi all,
      i need help to make wall with different thickness, the attached screenshot showing the problem, the interior layer of the wall doesn't cover the main layer at the joint place,
      Any suggestions to solve this problem?
      Thanks.

• By MS0480
      I am tracing over a floor plan and there are several walls in the plan that are thick. How do you guys go about it.
      I have tried to make the walls thicker but they dont connect well. Another thing I tried was make a polyline solid but if I do that there is no baseboards in the room and the balcony railing does not connect.

• By tdroes82
      I am a new user. attached is a plan to explain my settings.Asher - WRS Lots.plan

I am having a problem with my Exterior Wall thickness. (at lease I think that is the problem)

I will try to explain my problem.

The overall length of left side (Outside of Plywood corners is where I want dimensions to pull from) is 54' 

So then I draw the interior garage wall, then click on wall, then dim to change it to 21'8". Then If I click on the remainder Dimension (31'4 1/2"), It shows the actual Dim of 31'4 13/25"

I want Exterior Dims to pull from outside if plywood, for overall dims.
      Interior Dims to pull from 3.5" Framing.

I've notices on some dims, they are 1/50 off. Somewhere I am picking up a 1/50" thickness and I cant figure it out.

Can anyone help?