Sign in to follow this  
hionmtns

IOS 8 compatible?

I just downloaded software and am having lots issues I downloaded the pay add-ons but can only use the dimensions about 5% of the time, otherwise the keyboard jumps up and then goes right back down in under a second. When I try to go into 3d view the app shuts down. I've tried re-starting my iPad and shutting down all other background apps but still nothing. My iPad is a ipad 3 so ram shouldn't be problem so all I can think of is its a compatibility issue with the new operating system (IOS 8). Any ideas? I've ordered an iPad air2 so when that arrives that should be more than enough to run 3d view. Any ideas until it gets here will be much appreciated.

Given the behavior that you have described, it sounds like you may have downloaded and are now using a 3rd party keyboard app (Feature introduced in iOS 8) with your ipad and Room Planner. If this is the case, then you will want to open another app such as Safari, switch to the default iOS keyboard, and re-open Room Planner. Unfortunately, Room Planner is not currently supported with downloadable 3rd party keyboards at this time. Please let me know if this works for you.