pedicini

Disto E7500i Connected but no imput is visible

Hello,

I'm using the Disto E7500i with a fresh download of the Room Planner app on an iPad 3 with plenty of memory. The settings tab shows "Disto Device Connected", but unlike other apps I've tried with the disto, there is no input visible from the Disto. 

I am in a plan I've created, I have a confirmed connection between the Disto and the Room Planner app, I have taken a measurement on the disto, but that measurement does not appear anywhere in the Room Planner app. 

The knowledge base is of no help on using the Disto E7500i with the Room Planner app, except to confirm that it should work.

Please advise. 

Thank you.

Pedicini,

You will not see an edit field if your device is connected to the iPad after tapping on a dimension.  You will only see a keyboard on the screen.  To get the Disto to work, you just tap on a dimension in Room Planner, when the keyboard is up, just take the measurement on the disto and the dimension should change to the measurement taken on the device.  Let me know if you have any additional questions or comments.

I having the same problem with getting any dims to show up? I get it connected and no dims. And it loses connection in room planner, even though IPad says it is connected? I have RP looking for "nearby devices" with no luck?? 

Then it suddenly connects and send over dimensions with no problems. But this only lasted 15 minutes and now it will not connect.