Sign in to follow this  
zezeon

cannot save to cloud!!

I cannot save my room planner file to cloud.

I already made an account. And, loogged in.

But when I try saving file to cloud, just waiting icon appears and does not complete the task.

What's wrong?

I cannot save my room planner file to cloud.

I already made an account. And, loogged in.

But when I try saving file to cloud, just waiting icon appears and does not complete the task.

What's wrong?

Hi zezeon,

Do you have a reliable Wi-Fi connection on your iPad while you're uploading to the Cloud? If so, what happens if you log out of your Cloud Account, log back in, and then attempt to upload a plan? You may also try closing the application completely as per the steps below and retry.

- Click on the 'Home' button on your iPad.

- This should return you to the iPad Home Screen.

- Once you are at the Home Screen, double-tap on the Home Button.

- The Room Planner icon will appear in the list of open applications at the bottom of the screen.

- Place your finger over the preview image being displayed above the Room Planner application icon and swipe up to completely close it.

- Once Room Planner has been closed, press the Room Planner icon on the Home Screen again to launch it.

Thanks for reply. I tried as you recommended. But even when I restart the app or reboot iPAD, I see the wait icon still going on. So, when I open the 'saved plan' of file menu, I just see that wait icon and I cannot do anything about file management. Still saving to cloud? This is odd.

Thanks for reply. I tried as you recommended. But even when I restart the app or reboot iPAD, I see the wait icon still going on. So, when I open the 'saved plan' of file menu, I just see that wait icon and I cannot do anything about file management. Still saving to cloud? This is odd.

Hi Zezeon,

Would it be possible for you to update via the App Store to the newest version of Room Planner (3.0) which was released yesterday evening? Once you have updated to 3.0, you will need to log out of your Cloud account (Settings> Cloud> Log Out) and log back in. Please let me know your results.

I successfully saved to cloud by your method. I have 2 iPADs. But, while it appears to be saved to cloud in my first iPad, the other iPad( logged in with the same ID )does not have that file I saved in first iPad.(I logged out and in.)

Second iPad used no space while my first used up 11%.

I successfully saved to cloud by your method. I have 2 iPADs. But, while it appears to be saved to cloud in my first iPad, the other iPad( logged in with the same ID )does not have that file I saved in first iPad.(I logged out and in.)

Second iPad used no space while my first used up 11%.

Did you update both of your iPads to Room Planner 3.0? If not, you will need to do so for the plans to be interchangeable. Plans that have been opened or edited in 3.0 can not be used in an older version of Room Planner such as 2.0. 

Of course I updated..

Hi Zezeon,

If you do not see the plans on your second device even though you are logged into the same Cloud account on both iPads, then poor internet connectivity on the second iPad may be to blame. The best thing to do in this case is to go to a ‘3D’ view and then back to ‘2D’ (which refreshes the scouts that look for plans, thus syncing the plans to the iPad). Alternatively, logging out and logging back in on the device that is not seeing the plans should also remedy the issue.

If you continue to have trouble, you may want to move your iPads closer to your wireless router to allow for a stronger internet connection.

Due to unknown reason, the saved plan appeared in the cloud now.

Maybe some internet problem or hacking?

Thanks for your kind and persevering guides.