Help! When I am changing materials on cabinets, floors etc. Chief will freeze and I get the spinning beach ball of death when selecting materials from my library.  This mostly happens on countertops, floors and cabinets when I am changing to a material from the manufacturer catalogs.  Anyone know how to fix this or is this happening to anyone else?  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 5/15/2018 at 10:15 AM, JessicaOlson said:

Help! When I am changing materials on cabinets, floors etc. Chief will freeze and I get the spinning beach ball of death when selecting materials from my library.  This mostly happens on countertops, floors and cabinets when I am changing to a material from the manufacturer catalogs.  Anyone know how to fix this or is this happening to anyone else?  

Sounds like one for Tech Support , I don't think I have ever seen a Beach Ball :) so I'm not much help.... you may have a bad symbol in the Library , especially if you import stuff from the SketchUp 3D Warehouse etc but you will need to provide more info as nobody even knows what Software you are using or what version.....I suggest filling in your Forum Signature and providing a few more details if you can..... see below.

It's good to have your Forum Signature filled in, especially with the Software Version, and of course a real Name is nice too :) ..............see mine below in Blue for how to do that.
If you don't see my Signature then you have them turned off for the Forum so you need to Toggle it on in UserName>Account >Signatures...... go to the Upper RH Corner of Forum Window.

M.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Possibly the wrong SketchUp Version for whatever version of Chief you are Using ?

you haven't filled in your Forum signature , so we don't know what software you are using which is important at times...please see mine below.