Window/Door Labels

AspenLeafCH

I cannot seem to figure out how to not display a window label that is being shown through the window or door. As you can see from this image attached, there are multiple labels displayed. One is for the actual door or window on that elevation but the other label is from a door or window that is shown through the glass located on the other side of the house. How can I correct this? Thanks!

Labels.thumb.jpg.001d1a7f496bdde2f436ebaf29fda714.jpg

I think I remember that as an old bug that was fixed.  What version are you running ?  You may be able to fix it by creating a back clip for your elevation camera or selecting the windows that are a problem and hide the label for that camera view.

Thank you for the suggestion Chopsaw. I am running X9 and a back clipped elevation solves the problem except that the floor plan has multiple angles and in order to show an elevation of the entire rear side for instance, it would encompass other elements, such as rooms and other exterior walls showing up as well.

Any other suggestions?

And Solver: signature done, thanks!

Floor plan.jpg

13 minutes ago, AspenLeafCH said:

Any other suggestions?

Set camera to clip to side, then you can put breaks in the clipping plane and move it so show what you need but not what you don't. Might work-was new feature in X9

Preferences »» Render panel »» hardware edge smoothing. Change the setting to "high" probaly your default is "low". Also selecting "none" elliminates those extra labels. Hope that helps.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...