Foundation Offset Issue on Curved Wall

stephenbc

I'd like to offset the above grade wall such that the outside of the sheathing is even with the outside of the concrete foundation.  This seems to work well for straight walls, but I'm having a heck of a time getting it to work for curved walls.  My project is quite big, so I've whipped up a test model which seems to illustrate the same issue.  Is this a bug or am I missing something?  I appreciate any assistance.  Thanks. 

Test split level x10.plan

Yes, I would like to have the siding overlap the foundation.  Is there a way to rebuild the foundation without having to delete the current foundation?  The reason I ask is that this test plan is a lot smaller than the split/stepped level foundation I'm working on, and I'd hate to lose all that manual work.  I've tried the F12 function (Rebuild Walls/Floors/Ceilings), but that doesn't resolve the issue.

Looks like your approach will provide a wall that aligns the way I want it, but the program clearly thinks its wrong because the 'align with wall below' icon shows in the lower tool bar.  Solver...did you say it worked for you...specifically for the curved wall?