Time Tracking Software

dshall

I just found the CAATO time tracking software.  It looks very easy to use and a great way to keep track of the time it takes to carry out my tasks during the day.

Has anybody used this or do you have a favorite time tracking software.  I know CA has one,  but I bounce around so much during the day,  I need something a bit more robust.

5aeb0d1b53c59_ScreenShot2018-05-03at6_20_03AM.thumb.png.70efd5611a867ae62125575b74009eb1.png

I've been using Legal Billing from Choassoftware.com. It's stand alone but  Windows only (it can sync with Android and iOS but I haven't tried that)  $50 includes two years of upgrades but never expire.

I already use Intellect as a PIM/email along with their hosting service, they interface with each other and sync between computers (I do sync the PIM with my phone) 

Effective,simple, I easily changed a few of the fields to suit what I need since I'm not a lawyer (after checking with tech on the how ).

We used Minutedock for many years before switching to Proworkflow project management that has a built in timer. Love Minutedock. Works with several accounting programs as well. I also tested toggl and it seems very useful as well.