Change Item from Fixture Schedule to Electrical Schedule

IvanCyr

I have a detached garage plan where I wish the baseboard heaters to be included in the electrical schedule.  They presently display in the Fixtures Schedule.  Is there a way to redefine the baseboards to show up in the Electrical Schedule automatically?

Yes.   There are at least two ways… 

1.   Block the object and set the block to be included in the electrical schedule.  

EDIT:  Nevermind, this one doesn’t work  for electrical objects. 

2.  Convert To Symbol and set the new symbol to be an electrical item.

Alaskan_Son, thx for the quick response.  Unfortunately, my brain lacks the wattage to completely comprehend #1..."Block" the object??  Open the dbx you mean and click on a setting?  I'm missing something likely real easy...but if you could oblige, I'd be most appreciative.  Thanks so much.  Ivan

Hi again, I queried "block" in the help function and it took me to the "CAD Block"....here's the schedule options.  All fixtures types...no electrical options.  I'm missing something...but I'm thinking I'm close.  Any extra help anyone?  Thanks again.  Ivan

Schedule Q.JPG

I apologize, I may have given you bad information. I am away from my computer and I was going off of memory. I thought there was the option to include architectural blocks as electrical items but now I remember that there isn’t. My bad. I guess it’s only the second option that will work for you. 

Gottit.  Thanks so much Michael.  Sorry, I just noticed your name in your signature block....I'll remember that for the future.  I appreciate your speedy reply!  Ivan