• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Floriance
    Newest Member
    Floriance

• By mddesign
      Hello all,

I am available to do Residential Design on contract, doesn't have to be in Canada.  I am currently using X11, willing to work by the hour or a set rate.  

If you are looking for someone to do contract work, one time or on a constant basis, please drop me a line and see if I can help you out.

Dan Middleton
      MD Design
      mddesign.dan@gmail.com
    • By DBCC-pinky
      This is a Design-build construction company seeking a Architectural Designer in the Champaign, Illinois area that works with Chief Architect. Candidates must be able to create 3D models, renderings and client presentations. 

We currently use the chief architect software primarily and our current designer is leaving us. We would like to get someone in from the chief architect community.

If there are any references and direction of how to reach someone with Chief architect training. Please let us know.
    • By PranaKaren
      I have created a 5600SF heated, 8000SF under roof, custom house design and I am looking for a Professional Drafter who can use it to get me to the next step with proper drawings for an Engineer to review and to seek permitting, etc. I have already copyrighted my unique floor plan and am hoping to find someone who does not have an issue with me maintaining intellectual rights to my design. I am in central Florida (Ocala, FL/ Marion County). Thanks in advance for any advice!
    • By ChiefUserTuan
      We have owned a single family home for over 20 years and now are in need to legalize it from a Single Family Home to 2 units. We need to submit plans with elevation info to legalize. The home is in Oakland, CA. If you are in my area please contact me. Thank you.

• By Eckstrom
      Hi all-

I own a small residential design firm near Boston, MA and I’m looking to outsource my plans from the conceptual phase thru final construction docs. I would have 20-30 hours a week to fill if I had the right person. The work could be remote from anywhere or could report to my office. Looking to start pretty much right away. Shoot me a message or email ethan@eckstromhomedesigns.com with a sample set of plans and your hourly or per job pricing. I’ll attached some examples of my work, I like my sets to be as detailed and clean looking as possible.

Thanks!
      Ethan Eckstrom