chiefuserjohna

3 minutes ago, chiefuserjohna said:

My dear old friend and architect Bill Scudder, who passed a few years ago.  This was his last design I'm building. He and I worked together using chief 10 for years, but I can't run 10 anymore since we switched from antiquated pc hardware to Mac. 

Okay.  Here you go...

salmon town_bldg2.2.14. after good flip.plan

Wow- thanks so much for your help!!! Let me know if you're interested in doing chief work. My old architect Bill passed, then my buddy Jim Lawes (who did the complicated Chief drafting work Bill didn't want to tackle since he had Parkinson's) died from cancer.  Unless you would be concerned there might be some cause and effect doing Chief work for me haha... 

7 minutes ago, chiefuserjohna said:

Wow- thanks so much for your help!!! Let me know if you're interested in doing chief work. My old architect Bill passed, then my buddy Jim Lawes (who did the complicated Chief drafting work Bill didn't want to tackle since he had Parkinson's) died from cancer.  Unless you would be concerned there might be some cause and effect doing Chief work for me haha... 

You're welcome.  And I'm always open to taking on a little Chief related work as time permits.  I'm typically too busy to take on any large scale projects due to the fact I stay pretty busy with our own in-house stuff, but I do a good handful of side projects for people such as custom symbols, custom macros, custom fonts, custom hatch patterns, custom tutorial videos, and a number of other small but complicated modeling and drafting type things.   Anyway, please feel free to shoot me an email if you ever need help and we can take it from there.  My email address is alaskansons@gmail.com