X10 crashes

warrenwest

Dang nabbit. Is it just me or is anyone else having this issue? Since last weeks update, 6 crashes in the space of 2 client presentations on a new MacBook pro. Since the update today 3 crashes in the space of half an hour on my iMac ( never had this issue before ). Basically making the software unusable at the moment.

32 minutes ago, TheKitchenAbode said:

There have been known issues with X10 and Intel integrated 600 series graphics chips. CA just released an X10 update this week with fixes to address this issue. Might be worth trying to see if this solves the problem.

It just got worse after the update. I have contacted support so will wait and see.

17 minutes ago, TheKitchenAbode said:

Thanks for the heads-up. I have a system that is affected by this issue but have not had time to test it, I'll will now hold-off.

My Spectre is working better after the most recent update. I only ran quick tests so far, still sluggish but no SEH crashes when going through a wall or other object, PBR appeared stable.

I'll try to fit in some more extensive testing over the weekend.

• Upvote 1

Just now, MarkMc said:

My Spectre is working better after the most recent update. I only ran quick tests so far, still sluggish but no SEH crashes when going through a wall or other object, PBR appeared stable.

I'll try to fit in some more extensive testing over the weekend.

Thanks Mark, are you testing this with the most recent Intel driver?

58 minutes ago, TheKitchenAbode said:

Thanks Mark, are you testing this with the most recent Intel driver?

Using 22.20.16.4836_10/17/17 Latest that HP wants to install, the one that has been trouble, had tried a newer one with update prior but reverted since it did nothing. I've been leaving it on that driver so I can project to the TV since the old one doesn't work and using X10 on the Spectre is not something I'll be doing a lot of from what I see.