Solved- they move Mulled interior doors cut floor

MarkMc

I think I've only ever mulled exterior doors with sidelights. Have a project with a couple of of these and noticed when I show them open that after mulling the sill goes away or down leaving a blank area in the finished floor. Is this a setting I'm missing somewhere or just something I need to fudge?

Mulled doors.plan

Mulled unit cuts floor.jpg

I was just having a problem with mulling exterior doors and side lites and saw your post, but wasn't sure it was the same problem so I made a separate entry.  I just tried mulling interior door and lites and had the same problem as you - the flooring is deleted under the door, exposing the subfloor.  I suspect this is the same issue now that I tried mulling an interior door.

2018 04 18 Interior Mulled Unit.JPG

Think I got it, watched it live- after the doors are mulled they move down by themselves. I don't know why? Windows don't move. So the solution was to either move it up or define from finished floor first. It still moves when using from finished floor but ends up in the right place.

• 7 months later...
32 minutes ago, jwhdesigns said:

Hi Mark, if is not to much to ask please can you upload the solved file?, cause even as hard we tried, (following your suggestions), we couldn't make it work, as you can see on the file, thank you!

Mulled doors.plan

attached- interior doors- moved up 1/16", exterior doors- no solution-add stair or landing which hides it.

Mulled doors.plan

Move interior doors up.jpg