• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ChiefUserTyMN
    Newest Member
    ChiefUserTyMN

• By MN_JohnH
      I know this has been talked about before but I can not find it and I can't figure out how to do it again.
      I have a house drawing and I have the terrain drawn and I would like to orient the house differently on the terrain. I want to keep my house drawing square with my plan so it would need to be the terrain itself that has to rotate. I can rotate the terrain perimeter but that doesn't rotate the elevation lines etc. When I select the perimeter and all the elevation lines, i am not able to rotate the whole thing.
    • By deanbrenneman
      I've never seen this problem before - I "print" my layout sheets to Chief PDF, and the floor plan comes up with super-heavy linewieghts, making it virtually unreadable.  No problem with the rest of my set including elevations, sections and roof plan.  Any thoughts about what is going on?
      VAN Bruggen CD PHASE 1.REV 1.pdf
    • By fangelo
      I typically insert pdf's of details from the manufacturer's in my CD's which really slows down my system.  Is there a better format that I could convert to that would be more efficient in chief(PNG, JPEG, GIF, BMP, TIFF) without losing quality?
    • By mborean
      Working on my first project in Chief.  The attached PDF is a screen shot showing part of a PDF created in Chief and the layout page that the PDF was derived from.  In the drawing I drew the triangles in the gable to represent louvered gable end vents.  In the drawing, they are fine, but in the PDF, the triangles are shifted a couple inches.

Any idea what's going on here?

Thanks
      pdf vs screen image.pdf