swimming pool lights

ChiefuserTEDv

Right click on symbol in User library and Export Library ( Item ) then post .calibz file.  

Putting the symbol in you User Library is a little more complicated but will allow you to drop it into a new plan with just a few clicks.

Are you sure you want this? I don't know how other people create pools but I made this from slabs and primitive solids. This is what it looks like cross sectioned. The other view is what the pool looks like in my user library.

My1stPoolSymbolCrossSection.thumb.JPG.f1f1bc2bff1e039600ab1906ce3d80d4.JPG

My1stPoolSymbol.thumb.JPG.3c0967dd936d574f4a1acffa92648ee9.JPG

1 hour ago, ChiefuserTEDv said:

Attached is the symbol to use. Hope I did it correctly.

VisayaPool-1.calibz

Thanks Tedv , always nice to have a another symbol in the Library  , you should perhaps Post it in the Symbols Forum too for Future Users, looking for a Pool.

Also, it's good to have your Forum Signature filled in, especially with the Software Version,
and of course a real Name is nice too :) ..............see mine below in Blue for how to do that.
If you don't see my Signature then you have them turned off for the Forum so you need to
Toggle it on in UserName>Account >Signatures...... go to the Upper RH Corner of Forum Window.

Mick.

2 hours ago, Dennis_Gavin said:

There is a free program called squirlz.  You can save a picture of your pool, import it into squirlz outline the water and apply water movement and then save as a gif. Chief does not provide this kind of option.

Be sure to search for squirlz with an 'l', not a 't', unless you're looking for pages of sexually oriented stuff ;)