"Surface Slider" / "Interior Barn Door" ?

Autumn1

Kinda surprised there's not a "Barn Door" in the CA door tool. Search brought up something about using a "Pocket Door" somehow. I figured out how to make one with a "Partition" and some PolyLine Solids. Looks like a 3 year old made it but good enough in "Wall Elevation". BUT- How should this type of door be drawn for a Floor Plan? Would you call it a "surface slider" or "Barn Door"? Need to show the "roller track"? Draw it closed with an obvious arrow in direction it slides open? Is there anything "special" about this kind of door that concerns Build / Fire Depts different than a regular hinged door? Actual will be at least 40" opening for a 42" Door. Hand operated, No lock. Prob. will be "fancy glass" which I assume has to be "tempered" or "safety glass" similar to a glass shower door. Anyway - is there a "Std." way to represent this type of door on a floor plan? Thanks.

I downloaded a good looking track from 3D Warehouse; I think it was one done by "Krownlab." There were several to choose from. Some were not so great and some were "over the "top." As always, be careful of the higher polygon count and file size as they can slow Chief down - but some of them look great!  You can use any door symbol you choose. I add notes in the Object Information dbx of the doorway to get it into the schedule.