How can I achieve this?

rispgiu

1 minute ago, RL-inc said:

Michael- are you meaning create 2 plan foot prints in the same cad detail and overlay them?

Yes. This is very easy to do too. While in the Plan Footprint CAD Detail, just create another Plan Footprint.   You will be prompted to select a floor number. Just select whichever floor you need to add. 

• 3 months later...
On 4/11/2018 at 4:10 PM, RL-inc said:

Michael-

This looks very promising-

In the images you attached how do you get the one footprint to show the solid fill with the no wall and the other to display as normal.

Here's how to recreate what I did in the image in my earlier post.

1. Create a Plan Footprint CAD Detail from the first floor using CAD>Plan Footprint.
  2. Select that Plan Footprint Polyline, open the Plan Footprint Specification dialog, uncheck Display Plan Details, and then specify a Fill.
  3. While still in the Plan Footprint CAD Detail, create another Plan Footprint by clicking on CAD>Plan Footprint again.  You will be prompted to select a floor number.  This time select the second floor.
  4. Select that new Plan Footprint Polyline, open the Plan Footprint Specification dialog, check Display Footprint Polyline and Display Plan Details (should already be checked), and specify the desired Fill.

NOTE:  For more control over whats displayed on the floor with the Plan Details, check Use Current Layer Set To Display and either use the appropriate layer set for that CAD Detail, or create a new one from scratch.

• Upvote 1