Macros

bernie

My original intent was to explain the nuances of Macros in Chief so that the curious could properly evaluate the effort vs benefits of learning to use this feature.

I was growing concerned that there was some perceived thought that this could be a viable path (or future path) to improved construction documentation in Chief.  In fact, one has to balance the effort to implement against the benefits. I thought it would be good to quantify the outstanding issues so that others could make an informed decision. But it had the opposite effect. “Curiosity killed the cat.”

Knowing how competitive this industry is, I do not want to create a false impression and lead others into investing in a false promise and wasting time that could best be invested elsewhere.

So I withdrew the offer. Now, I would only host or participate in such a meeting if someone from Chief with some degree of authority would also participate and explain Chief’s position and their future plans in this area.  And, perhaps, explain why this feature was made so limited.

That isn’t going to happen – so I don’t recommend you waste time in this area.